Sunday, February 17, 2019

Rabbit

It was easter time and Bastian was getting ready to celebrate easter in the best way he knew how, by partying. He had a whole set up in his backyard for his buddies to come and drink along with some very alcoholic jello eggs. When getting stuff done he suddenly tripped and heard a voice say, "watch where the hell you're going." When he turned around he saw a black and white rabbit on the ground that looked very annoyed. Astonished at the talking rabbit, bastion quickly grabbed it and placed it on the table.

"What's the big idea jackass. You friekin see a talking rabbit and think you can just grab me. Fuck man!" yelled the rabbit

I-I-I'm sorry,"stuttered Bastian in an frightened voice, " are you the easter bunny or something."

" What the fuck do you think. Of course I am," the rabbit yelled in an increasingly angry tone, " and its not the fucking easter bunny, its the easter rabbit. GOD I HATE THAT!"

" But I thought none of that stuff was real, like santa the tooth fairy and what not," said Bastion

" Oh Santa's very real and he's a dick. He had me fired a couple hundred years ago cause he thought I didn't relate to children when he really was jealous I was getting too much attention and popularity. The magic committee begged me for years to come back, and now I figured what the hell. Besides those bastards are stuck with me now, my contract's iron clad. Now before I have to be all nice and stuff for the children I feel like causing some mischief, and since you've made a genius move to piss me off, I've got something special for you."

The rabbit's eyes glowed red and Bastian soon felt himself pulled into the air. His brown hair turned curly before also changing color into a dirty blonde shade and cascading down past his shoulders. His height decreased by nearly a half foot going from 6'1 to an average 5'5 ( if you were a girl at least). A bracelet appeared on his wrist causing his arms to be more slender along with his shoulders and hands which now had pink nail polish on their finger nails. His waist became curvy with a loud crunching sound as he developed an hourglass figure. After that, Bastian's face started to burn as he soon possessed a very girly, beautiful look. Right after that his chest swelled with two DD breats poppoing out. His hips became somewhat wider as his ass developed a thick cushioning before lifting up. Bastion's legs became more toned and hairless becoming sexy and one of his best new features. Finally his dick was squeezed into his groin which ended up with him having an empty void in the form of a vagina between her legs. The rabbit put on the finnishing touches soon thereafter. Bebe as she was now known now sported a pair of fake rabbit ears on tops of her head as well a frilly white pair of bra and panties with a rabbit tail above her butt. All she could do was gasp in her new feminine voice in shock

"Later toots," said the easter rabbit, " have fun entertaining the guests at your party, especially the guys you little slut. The easter rabbit then hopped into the bushes leaving his victim in absolute surprise and shock.

Back-https://magictricksmagicanimals.blogspot.com/2019/02/start.html

No comments:

Post a Comment